- Look for job adverts
- Write your CV
- Writing applications and applying for job
- Preparing for job interview
- Benefits advice – will I be richer in work?
- Help with Access to Work to pay support
Our aim is to get you ready for work and we will use our range of services and expertise to meet your needs on your journey back to work. When you get a new job, we will continue to support you to make sure you and your employer get off to a good start .
You are welcome to visit and chat to us – find out more about how we can help you.
What is Supported Employment Service?
Supported employment is a way of providing assistance to deaf people, with or without additional disability, who need extra support to move towards work and stay in work.
We are here to provide advice and information whether you need a CV, tips on handling a job interview or support package when you begin your new job. Below is a list of how we can personalise the service for you:[custom_list style=”list-1″]
- To build your confidence and think positive
- Find out what training you need – to improve job chances
- Find you the right job, using your experience and skills
- Set up work experience to try out new job area
- Advice through job interviews and set up communication support
- Assist you in your new job to guide and support you through the early stages
- Provide guidance for future and current employers on making workplaces equal